Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Seriously?

Why is it hardest to take your own advice?

And why is it when you already KNOW your problem, it's still hard to man up and fix it?

I feel somewhat discombobulated lately. My heads in a weird place, and I've been ultra crabby the last few days. I feel bad for my roommates, who have to deal with me. I don't think I'm a particularly pleasant person to be around. I also feel bad for the new guy at work that I'm trying to help train - I think I've been snapping at him a bit too much.

I just can't shake this feeling that I'm doing something wrong. I can't pinpoint where it's coming from, and I can't stop thinking about it. I'm driving myself nuts.

Would isolating myself alone in my room for a few days be a bit excessive?

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! This was me last week. So much anger! Let's be honest we both have a lot to be angry about..butttt I don't feel like mine was stemming from anything worth being angry over. It was just there. Today is rainy and Peyton is at my gramma's and I just feel blah. I really want to come up with a new blog name lol (this is what I was thinking about in bed)..Anyways! Maybe it's just the...change of weather, you're all discombobulated not to mention everything you've had going on. Maybe some alone time is exactly what you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't feel like mine is valid either, so we're in the same boat. I think we need a vacation... girls only weekend cruise? LOL!

    ReplyDelete