Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Frustrated....

So, I have an issue.  In the form of a person.  With a penis.

I like this stupid boy.  So much so that, while there's been no commitment talk, I'm still mentally committed.  So much so, that I think of nothing else.  It's bad.  Like, REAL BAD.

Here's the problem... he's just... patient.  And calm.  I am not.  There are a ton of factors going on here that are killing what little chance we have to make anything of this.  And it sucks.  Because while I think about it constantly, it doesn't seem to bother him in the slightest.

Don't get me wrong, he isn't a jerk by any means, just... never mentions it.  Maybe it's just a guy thing.  Maybe I'm more of a girl lately than I realize.  All I know is, I really don't know how to deal with it.  When it gets to a point where we're going 4 weeks without seeing each other, and his response is, "We'll figure it out, babe", well... how?  And when?  Do you not give a shit that I'm bothered?  How are you so damn sure of this?

Is it too much to ask that if a guy is interested and thinks we are compatible, to EXPRESS IT?

No comments:

Post a Comment