Sunday, September 18, 2011

A clean slate...

I'm moving to this new blog, from the old blog, http://babyoliverblog.blogspot.com

Let's face it, that blog consisted of memories that, while I am glad they happened, in some ways, day to day posting becomes hard in a place where I once discussed whether or not I could feel kicks, and then losing her. So, I won't be deleting it, it's a record of the events that have made me who I am, but my posts, I think, need to be in a new, fresh place. I'm not expecting a baby any longer, nor anytime soon, and I don't expect to be an Oliver for very much longer, either.

I'm hoping that some of you reading this are my subscribers from the old blog, please, subscribe to this one too. I think, if you made it through the last 2 and a half years of my crying there, you'll enjoy me as a bit more positive blogger here.

Rambling will commence shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment