Monday, September 19, 2011

Today's thoughts.... (subscribing to http://jamieleigh80.blogspot.com would benefit you. Just sayin.)

Being a girl sucks ass. Without going into detail, lets just say that I've spent some time today doing girl maintenance, and I realized that if you menfolk weren't so picky about some stuff... I wouldn't have spent a couple of hours primping myself into an acceptable level. Just saying.

I'm pretty sure New Jersey is just about the smelliest state in the country.

Dinner always tastes better when it is delivered, and not cooked by me. It could be a can of Chef Boyardee, but if you throw it in a takeout container, and hand it to me at my hotel room door, I am in heaven.

What? I never promised these were DEEP thoughts. It's my blog... I'll be petty and vapid if I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment