Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It was a bad day.....

Without going into detail, today was just BAD. Not only did things go wrong, and plans get changed (and not for the better), but I seriously let it get to me hardcore, and started to freak out majorly. I really think it might be time to sit back and take stock of what's important. As usual, I am taking on WAAAAAY too much, and wondering why I start to lose my mind. And sadly, it takes a friend pointing this fact out for me to really consider my own sanity and well being, over worrying about work, or people who don't deserve to be worried over.

How do I find the right balance between being a good person, taking care of things that fall on my shoulders, and still stay true to me, take care of me? That's what I'm trying to figure out.

On a more positive note, I've become involved in a new project that makes me extremely happy, and involves some of my favorite things. But, what it actually IS will have to stay quiet for now. All I can say is, it's RIGHT up my alley.

Also, I'm seriously craving a dang cupcake.

Subscribing to my blog would be a good idea. Just sayin.

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm...project?!

    I think i'm actually going to try to make it to the ymca tomorrow..with 2 kids lol. I need to get dr. approval for them to go to gym daycare but if I can get that..lol

    Sorry work was shitty.

    ReplyDelete